Sunday, July 17, 2011

dudes,
I am getting kicked out of my house because we got a new landlord and she sucks. Think I am going to buy this bus (pictured above or below or somewhere). Half the people I ask think that it is a great idea and half the people I ask think that I am going bonkers. What else is new?

I mailed some genuine Montana brewed "Moose Drool" to the beach house for everyone but it sounds like it arrived a day too late. It showed back up on my doorstep yesterday so I proceeded to get drunk off of the most well travelled case of skunked beer in the valley. I owe you one.

Today I rode mountain bikes at the ski hill with Wayne Newton's personel chef. No shit. I asked how he took his eggs. Turns out Wayne Newton doesn't eat breakfast. Ever. Evidently he is a pretty cool dude though. His chef lives in a house made of hay bails in Big Horn and shreds mountain bikes. And you will be happy to know that I am not going to be a father.
Alright, I still love you guys and all but this world ain't going to save itself you know? So get your kids one of those Nalgene bottles. Fuck it.

-kitt

1 comment:

  1. Bus is the best idea ever. It looks like something Doc Brown would build.

    ReplyDelete